Why You Need Social Media to Engage the Customers with Your Brand
Social media is a fabulous way to connect with your customer and serve them better. It is one of the good ways to improve your online marketing. Every business should make most out of these social media platforms, not because it is simple, but their customers are on it. If you know how important it is to you, make you think about using social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, etc.
In just 10 years, the number of adults using social media has gone from 7% in 2005 to more than 70%.
The growth of social media usage on smartphones is 30%.
Today, more than 2 million advertise their products and services on Facebook.
So, now you about how much social media is essential for your business, you should how you can exploit this medium.
1. Leverage Social Advertising
After Facebook launched Facebook ads in 2005, the ad revenue is thriving. Facebook generated revenues of more than nine billion dollars. Social advertising is a new advertising medium other than traditional advertising mediums. Following are some points that will make you understand why many businesses are switching to digital advertising:
1) Lower ad costs: Social ads are cheaper than other advertising media like print media, outdoor media, and TV and radio advertising. One can engage with the audience on social media platforms for free, but one needs to pay for sponsored ads.
2) Targeted Reach: One of the best advantages of social advertising is that it allows a brand to target a specific group of people in the area by gender, region, etc.
3) Real-time Performance Analysis: Social advertising gives you the flexibility to analyze how well or bad your advertising campaign is performing. You can change the ads instantly which are impossible in offline advertising.
2. Boost Brand Awareness
Social media is a powerful tool for brand awareness. Attractive graphics, posts, and videos on social media built the awareness and credibility of the brand.
1) Find Your Audience: You can search for your target audience by searching for relevant conversations about your industry.
2) Use Visuals: Once you know your target audience, grab their attention using great content, visuals, and videos. It is an excellent way to increase the engagement rate.
3) Measure the Efforts: Don’t aim your shot in the dark. You can make use of Facebook Page Insights, Google Analytics, etc. to measure your social advertising.
3. Increase Inbound Traffic
You can receive a whole lot of traffic on the website from inbound marketing. Social media can promote your blog and can generate great traffic on your website. When you share the content on any social media platforms, your audience can end up sharing your content, follow it and become the customer ultimately.
Promoting your brand on social media will diversify the marketing efforts. You can also target those who are not your customer and connecting with the versatile customer base.
4. Improve Search Engine Optimization
Social media has a role to play in the search engine optimization for your brand. When you search your brand on Google, it also considers your activity on the social media which resultantly help in improving the SEO. They help to remain connected with your customers with a human touch. Social media informs the customer about your brand and become a part of your conversations.
5. Help to Satisfy Your Customer
Social media acts as additional customer support for the business. Customers often post their query on these social platforms to get the answers. If you can satisfy them with it, your brand will give a good impression to the people. The customers will provide you with good reviews, and the other customers will also appreciate your service.
The research shows that social media also capture leads and convert them into sales as well. If you want to get outstanding social media marketing results with our marketing campaign, don’t hesitate to check our services page.